SERVICES & FRIENDS
Emblecat offers different services to members, as well as enabling them to undertake specific studies.
Our membership will be able to receive:
– Guidance on their research subject.
– Research help and support.
– Bibliography and documental sources to find information.
– Processing and broadcasting of their studies.
Non-members will be able to request:
– A specific study of a work of art or the interpretation of an image.
– Emblecat will put them in contact with specialists in the subject in question.
The Foundation for Historical Studies of Catalonia (FEHC), with the Historical Memory department.
The Museum of Catalan Modernism (MMCAT), with guided visits to the collection. Emblecat also collaborated with this organisation in the first cycle of conferences and in visits to the Modernist workshops of the various trades (2012).
The Contemporary Art Group: Entropy. Emblecat follows up the activities and exhibitions.
The University of Barcelona as associated teachers in different M.A. programmes:
– Official Master of Advanced Studies in Art History, on the following subjects: ‘The art market: criteria and circuits’ and ‘The world of art publishing’.
– Official Master of Music as an Interdisciplinary Art, on the following subjects:
The visual image of the musician. Courses 2010-2011, 2011-2012, 2012-2013 and 2013-2014.
Music and literature. Courses 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018.
The ‘Laboratory of Arts’ (‘Ars alchimica’ on Facebook) managed by Rosa Tamarit Sumalla, professor at Rovira i Virgili University, in Tarragona. Emblecat has several common projects on music, cinema and theatre as interdisciplinary arts.
The Spanish Society of Emblems (SEE), with the contribution of Emblecat’s research members to congresses and publications.
Cultural Ateneu Foment Martinenc, where classes are taught within different cycles: art dialogues (2012 and course 2012) and cultural cycle (course 2012-2013).
Association for the Study of Furniture, cultural collaboration agreement with Emblecat in 2013.
CIDAE, Centre d’Informació i Difusió de l’Art de l’Esmalt is an association in close collaboration with international enameller comitees. Cultural collaboration with Emblecat (2015).
Reial Cercle Artístic of Barcelona, cultural collaboration. The principal contribution is to organize the first Emblecat research award 2016.
Opera of Sarria Friends, cultural collaboration agreement with Emblecat in 2015.
ArsNostrum, A cultural platform for professionals, students and amateurs